Kay Nelson 2
Festival HQ welcomes another fabulous guest blogger.....
Liverpool Aintree Grand National is just around the corner and with high fashions at stake everyone wants to look their best, competition will be fierce amongst all the fashionable women on Ladies Day.
So to help you with that winning look, here are some of Kay Nelson 2 fashion tips.
Having been in business for 66 years we know a thing or two!
- Consider the weather, read the dress code and then come to Kay Nelson 2, we have something for everyone.
- Light summery, pastel colours to brighten your mood, neon for the most daring. Go to great lengths a billowing full-length dress is the easy chic way to master elegance, add a waist-clinching belt for that ultra feminine silhouette.
- Go for it Big, Bold and Beautiful.
Bags and shoes to match. Clutch it that’s the only way to wear a bag big or small. Remember wear your shoes in if they are new. You will be on foot for a lot of the day, so you’ll want to be as comfortable as possible.
- Wear a hat even if your dress code doesn’t necessarily state wear one, it adds to the sense of occasion. If you don’t want to go the full works then a simple fascinator is sufficient. But don’t let the hat wear you.
- Don’t choose an ultra fashionable dress that you never experimented with before. Stick to what you feel comfortable in and one that flatters your shape rather than wearing an outfit just because its trendy.
And finally, have fun with it. Once you have visited our beautiful store and found the perfect outfit to do, all that is left is to enjoy. There really is nothing that suits one of our stunning coordinated pieces, more than a smile.
Kay Nelson 2 is a family run business, celebrating its 66th Anniversary in April 2018. Specialising in Mother of the Bride and Groom, wedding guest, cruise wear or going to the races, fabulous outfits from Veni Infantino for Ronald Joyce, Cabotine, Condici, Ispirato, Luis Civit and Joseph Ribkoff to name just a few. No appointment is needed, visit us for in store offers and sample a warm welcome from the team.
Want more information? Contact us here at Festival Events & Planning to chat about your needs